News & Updates
- Achievers Ghana at the Launch of National Reading Day
- Achievers Ghana attends Child Protection Workshop.
- Empowering 200 girls in Programming and Robotics in Nima – Accra.
- Achievers Ghana Celebrates International Literacy Day 2018
- Help Grow Healthy & Successful Children
- Achievers Ghana Performance at the World Children’s Day.
- Achievers Ghana at World Children’s Day
- Scratch Coding Program at Achievers Ghana on Africa Code Week.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
In celebration of International World Literacy Day, Worldreader in partnership with the Ministry of Education launched the National Reading Day on 25th September at the British Council – Accra. The ability to read is essential if an individual is to … Continue reading
Achievers Ghana attended a two (2) Day Workshop on Child Protection organized by Welfare of Children and Youth Association – Ghana. Child Protection is a critical issue and needs critical attention from all stakeholders. Child Protection refers to protection from … Continue reading
DreamOval Foundation in collaboration with Achievers Ghana is pleased to present the Females In Tech Initiative (FemITI) to introduce 200 girls in Nima to programming and Robotics. FemITI is a project to train young girls to develop program solving skills … Continue reading
United Way Ghana in collaboration with Achievers Ghana organised this year’s International Literacy Day 2018 at Maamobi – Kawukudi, Accra. This year’s celebration was on the theme ” Back to School and Literacy Fair” witnessed many teachers, parents and children within the … Continue reading
After School Coding Program Children grow up in a society that demands expertise in everything. You cannot sit back and decide that learning from textbooks is enough for the overall development of your child. It’s the age of specialization and your child cannot … Continue reading
On World Children’s Day on November 20 – the anniversary of the Convention on the Rights of the Child – children raised their voices in solidarity with the world’s most disadvantaged and vulnerable children. Achievers Ghana opening performance … Continue reading