In partnership with Projects Abroad, a leadership and empowerment program is being launched at Achievers to mentor our girls. Activities are held in sessions every Tuesday to Thursday from 9am -12 pm. The first batch of 20 students graduated from the leadership program today. It was an amazing experience for the girls and we truly appreciate the partnership and support of Projects Abroad. The next session will continue next week as more of our girls are trained to be leaders through the program.
News & Updates
- RYTHM Foundation Sponsors E-Readers And Digital Books To Achievers Ghana
- Achievers Ghana Wins The Most Outstanding NGO In The Nima Excellence Awards (NEA) – 2016
- Mentoring Visit by a team of graduate student consultants from Vanderbilt University (Nashville, TN, USA).
- Changing lives of girls in the slums. Habiba Shares her story.
- Building Capacity of Girls In Slums Through ICT
- Thank you R.H.Y.T.H.M Foundation (USA)
- Why invest in slum girls’ education?
- A Memorable Visit